PULMONOLOGY & CRITICAL CARE
The chest medicine department offers a host of services to patients as follows:
Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Lung volumes
- DLCO studies
- 6 min walk test
- Bronchoprovocation Test with histamine Challenge
Respiratory Critical Care Services.
- Lung infections like pneumonia, tuberculosis and lung abscess etc.
- Acute exacerbations of COPD and Asthma
- Various Interstitial Lung diseases
Management of Pleural Disorders
- Diagnostic and therapeutic pleural aspirations
- Intercostal tube insertions, pig tail catheter drainage and thoracsopy