Dr. Bhavya Shah
Dr. Bhavya Shah
- MS ORTHOPAEDICS
- FELLOWSHIP IN JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERY
- FELLOWSHIP IN PELVI-ACETABULAR TRAUMA AND COMPLEX
- TRAUMA SURGERIES
Areas of Expertise
- Primary, Complex Primary and Revision Hip Replacement
- Hip-preservation surgeries
- Primary, Complex Primary and Revision Knee Replacement
- Basic trauma and Advanced Peri- and intra-Articular Trauma
- Pelvi-Acetabular complex Trauma
- Revision Trauma Surgeries including failed fracture fixation and broken implants
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Pelvi-acetabular trauma fellowship at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Mohali. Surgeries include fresh injury, non-union, mal-union and neglected pelvi-acetabular injuries.
- Primary and Revision Arthroplasty fellowship at Laud Clinic, Mumbai . Trained in primary, complex primary and Revision Hip and Knee joint replacement surgeries. Along with that I have had experience to perform Computer -Assisted Knee Replacement surgeries. Work Experience at top corporate hospitals like Breach Candy , Mumbai and Hinduja healthcare ,Khar, Mumbai nad Max Super Specialty Hospital Mohali.
- Vast experience in Primary and Revision trauma cases including non -unions, malunion, implant failure and broken implants
- Senior Resident in Dept. Of Orthopaedics , Civil Hospital , Ahmedabad, Gujarat , India . Active member of Hip and knee Arthroplasty team, Spine team , Arthroscopy team and Trauma team .
- Experience in sports injuries management including key hole surgeries at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Mohali and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Experience in simple and complex trauma. Experience of over 200 surgeries related to fracture and treating with plaster, nailing , plating or joint replacement,
- Experience in handling mangled extremities. In collaboration with Dept of plastic surgery have been involved in management of mangled cases. Have been a part of limb salvage surgeries.
- Work experience at government spine institute and rehabilitation centre , Ahmedabad
- He have immense experience in all Orthopaedic sub-specialities like Trauma, Joint Replacement, Spine surgery, Oncology, Arthroscopy, Fingure injury, Wrist Injury, Elbow Injury, Shoulder Injury, Soft Tissue Injury etc .